[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4688: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4690: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4691: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4692: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
Kenakoliku • View topic - Introductions, AGAIN

Introductions, AGAIN

For all those things not related to the project at hand that you want to post in English.

Introductions, AGAIN

Postby Miatato » Mon Mar 29, 2010 9:15 pm

We had introductions on the old board. Now that we're here, I thought I'd start it up again.

To kick it off, I am Mia. My username is a portmanteau of Mia (my name) and potato (just because it is a funny word). I have several previous conlangs, but the only one readily available on the Net at this point is . My most complete language is ea-luna, though it is in need of some reconstruction at this point.
Miatato
Site Admin

Re: Introductions, AGAIN

Postby Matthew Turnbull » Tue Mar 30, 2010 9:21 am

Hi-ya there, I'm Matthew Turnbull, I usually tend to go by ave matthew, jindra mathyu or ave mathyu, but I recently learned that ave was a word in Latin meaning something along the lines of "hail", what I intended of course was not "hail matthew" but rather "be.named.1sg.Pres". How embarassing :( anyhow, I live in Manitoba, Canada and I'll give you two guesses what town, but if you're smart you'll only need one (I'll give you a hint, the water's dirty). My principal conlang is Jorayn, and here's a link to what I have written about it
[url]jorayn.nfshost.net[/url]
ave matyu at vijeréiisoblarre ayna
saluton mi nomas mateo kaj lingvokreas mi
je me nomme Matthew Turnbull et je fais la glossopoésie
Matthew Turnbull

Postby kadani » Tue Mar 30, 2010 10:43 am

Hejida!

Xe'elu Mesetil. Xe'aru duixlan'ha'tes ji viriten'ha side. Rejavisko'het'ny'xe ralava min'aru rejistaniha ji JeSiK~ha.

Le'ideńe'ireli ŧele!

Tiláhálá'igitá vi'a jámecádilá. Madédéhalagíta vile jagemeniŧe mi mijedehala vile ja'íjéka. 'alacéńétédéli vizágáŧá tí'ísabalígí'a re'áli járejisátánile mi jasabagé'ale.

Hello!

I am Mechthild (/mECthilt/) (and I rejistanized the name to Mesetil (/me:"ze:til/) and JSGized it to mecátilá (/meZ6dil6/)). I am from Germany and in the UK. My conlangs are Rejistanian and Jasabagé'a.
Kaju'il vaixunus'tan viskoreja! Ines'il viskoreja!
Fight linguistic extinction! Invent a language!
kadani

Postby Zwangzug » Tue Mar 30, 2010 3:22 pm

Hello! I am Zwangzug, from the USA. My conlang is called Magwābon‎, but I'm still a relative newcomer to the field.
Zwangzug

Postby Dedalvs » Sun Apr 04, 2010 4:29 pm

Hi! My name is David Peterson. I created , , and some others. I'm currently the secretary of the , and listening to Judy Collins.
-Dave

Dedalvs

Postby kadani » Sun Apr 04, 2010 8:11 pm

You are the creator of Kamakawi? Wow! I like the aesthetics of that language! Good work! :ugeek:
kadani

Postby Dedalvs » Sun Apr 04, 2010 10:30 pm

-Dave

Dedalvs

Postby kadani » Mon Apr 05, 2010 6:47 pm

I would love to join the LCS, but think this is impossible from .de/.uk since it relies on pay'pal' for the membership fees and they could not be more obvious about not wanting my services if they wrote onto their homepage "Not for kadani". I made very bad experiences with these ****tards.
kadani

Postby kadani » Tue Apr 06, 2010 12:26 am

I decided to create a word of the day blog at http://rejistania.wordpress.com/ . Yes, I am taking requests for words. :D
kadani

Postby Dedalvs » Tue Apr 06, 2010 1:04 am

-Dave

Dedalvs

Next

Return to English Chat