Page 2 of 2

Re: What is the name of this language?

PostPosted: Tue Mar 30, 2010 4:07 pm
by kadani
I approve Ke[n]akoliku.

Re: What is the name of this language?

PostPosted: Wed Mar 31, 2010 10:40 am
by Homurakitsune
Miatato wrote:For language:
koliku (the child of "kolis" and "kuniku", the first being "talk" from the Sentences About the Book thread, and the other being a hypothetical word for "word" in the Morphology thread.)

Keakoliku or Kenakoliku are fun to say, but a little sharp with all those k's.

Meh. I may take that back to the drawing board. Just throwing this out there.

I happen to really like Kenakoliku personally. It is indeed fun to say. :D

Re: What is the name of this language?

PostPosted: Wed Mar 31, 2010 11:18 am
by Uh-Oh
Homurakitsune wrote:I happen to really like Kenakoliku personally. It is indeed fun to say. :D

I like it too.

Re: What is the name of this language?

PostPosted: Wed Mar 31, 2010 3:15 pm
by Matthew Turnbull
Miatato wrote:For language:
koliku (the child of "kolis" and "kuniku", the first being "talk" from the Sentences About the Book thread, and the other being a hypothetical word for "word" in the Morphology thread.)

Keakoliku or Kenakoliku are fun to say, but a little sharp with all those k's.

Meh. I may take that back to the drawing board. Just throwing this out there.


I like them too

Re: What is the name of this language?

PostPosted: Sat Apr 03, 2010 8:11 pm
by Dedalvs
kadani wrote:I approve Ke[n]akoliku.


I'm slightly partial to the version with the "n", but either sounds good.

Re: What is the name of this language?

PostPosted: Tue Apr 06, 2010 1:58 pm
by Dedalvs
It's been a bit. Is our language Kenakoliku or Keakoliku?

Re: What is the name of this language?

PostPosted: Tue Apr 06, 2010 2:12 pm
by Miatato
It looks like people liked Kenakoliku, and it has been a while since anyone has posted an opinion, so let's call it Kenakoliku.
:D

Re: What is the name of this language?

PostPosted: Tue Apr 06, 2010 2:19 pm
by Dedalvs
Miatato wrote:It looks like people liked Kenakoliku, and it has been a while since anyone has posted an opinion, so let's call it Kenakoliku.
:D


Woo hoo! You should feature the name prominently somewhere on the page so we all get used to it.

Re: What is the name of this language?

PostPosted: Tue Apr 06, 2010 2:48 pm
by Miatato
Your wish is my command.